Accounts and Billing
Write and Publish Reports
Write Reports using Horizon Mobile
Apps and Integrations
Business Tools & Data Export
Training & Support
Youtube & FAQ's
Announcements & Latest News
Frequently Asked Questions
Adding Video to your Report
When adding video we recommend using YouTube (or other free video hosting sites like Vimeo) to host your video and include ‘unlisted’ links.
Here’s a few advantages:
- No file size, quantity or capacity limits
- No over limit fees
- You get High resolution video
- Easy to resize the screen to any size
- Best capacity, bandwidth, & reputation
- Besides, what can our industry do to video better than YouTube?
- It's FREE!
- SEO marketing advantage of your company using YouTube
Instructions: Adding video links to your HORIZON report:
1) Upload video to your YouTube account. If you don't have one, it's free! Click Sign Up on the YouTube Home Screen.
2) Set the video as 'Unlisted' when publishing.
Note: “Unlisted” setting is important to make the video un-searchable and preserve client privacy.
You can use a ‘Public’ setting if privacy is not a concern.
3) Copy/Paste the share link to the note in your report item.
You can easily add a hyperlink in the URL section of any item or custom comment
- We recommend setting the video as Unlisted when you upload it to YouTube. If you set it as Unlisted, only the person that receives the hyperlink can view the video.