- Support Center
- Write and Publish Reports
- Report Writing F.A.Q.
Accounts and Billing
Write and Publish Reports
Write Reports using Horizon Mobile
Apps and Integrations
Business Tools & Data Export
Training & Support
Youtube & FAQ's
Announcements & Latest News
Frequently Asked Questions
Horizon Mobile 3
Adding Video to your Report
When adding video we recommend using YouTube (or other free video hosting sites like Vimeo) to host your video and include ‘unlisted’ links.
Here’s a few advantages:
- No file size, quantity or capacity limits
- No over limit fees
- You get High resolution video
- Easy to resize the screen to any size
- Best capacity, bandwidth, & reputation
- Besides, what can our industry do to video better than YouTube?
- It's FREE!
- SEO marketing advantage of your company using YouTube
Instructions: Adding video links to your HORIZON report:
1) Upload video to your YouTube account. If you don't have one, it's free! Click Sign Up on the YouTube Home Screen.
2) Set the video as 'Unlisted' when publishing.
Note: “Unlisted” setting is important to make the video un-searchable and preserve client privacy.
You can use a ‘Public’ setting if privacy is not a concern.
3) Copy/Paste the share link to the note in your report item.
You can easily add a hyperlink in the URL section of any item or custom comment
- We recommend setting the video as Unlisted when you upload it to YouTube. If you set it as Unlisted, only the person that receives the hyperlink can view the video.