Learn how to trigger an e-mail to your Customer if the Contract has not been accepted prior to the inspection
The new Contract Not Yet Accepted Email can be set to automatically trigger an e-mail to the client if the contract has not been accepted prior to the inspection. We recommend to set it up to send a reminder 24 hours prior to the inspection.
To set it up:
1) Click on Profile at the top of the screen.
2) Under Section 2. Administration, go to Horizon Marketer Setup > Settings.
3) Click Create New Email. (Fig. 1)
4) From the list of available styles, choose A, B, C or D. (Fig. 2)
5) Once you lick one of the styles, choose the first one in the list. (Fig. 3)
6) From here you will set the parameters as follows:
|Email Name||Contract not yet accepted email|
|Event that Triggers the Email||Contract Not Yet Accepted Before Inspection|
|When to Send||1 day ( or alternatively 12 hours)|
|Apply to these Inspection Types||ALL Invoice Line Item Types|
|Override Do Not Contact||Leave unchecked|
|Subject||Reminder: Contract has not yet been accepted|
7) In the Body section, erase the text highlighted below. (Fig. 4) Depending on the chosen template, it may appear different. If you require assistance, please contact email@example.com.
8) Replace it with the text below:
The terms and conditions of your inspection contract have not yet been accepted. To accept the contract, please click on the link found <a href="ONLINECONTRACTURL">here</a>.
9) At the bottom of the page, you can test the E-Mail by entering in your E-Mail address then clicking Send Test Email now. (Fig. 5)
10) Click Save and Back. (Fig. 6)
11) From the list of Horizon Marketer E-Mails, turn it ON. (Fig. 7)
And you're done! For any new inspections created moving forward, if your client has not accepted the contract 24 hours prior to the inspection it will send them a reminder to accept it.