Accounts and Billing
Write and Publish Reports
Write Reports using Horizon Mobile
Apps and Integrations
Business Tools & Data Export
Training & Support
Announcements & Latest News
How do I set up AgentBook for a real estate agent?
The following steps are required to get AgentBook working:
- The agent(s) have to be setup in your agent list inside Horizon web. - Agent setup help document
- Online Booking availability time must be configured.
- Inspectors must navigate in Horizon agent list. Generate and send code to agent(s) to use in AgentBook App.
- The agent(s) will need to have an iPhone/iPad or an Android based phone or tablet.
- Agent(s) need to go onto the App Store (apple) or Play Store (Google) and download AgentBook App
- Agents must download the AgentBook App from the Google Play Store by Google for all Android devices or App Store by Apple for all iPhones and iPads.
All Agents using the Agentbook app must be setup in Horizon Web. Need help adding agents to your account? Click Here.
Setting up your Availability
1) Online booking availability must be configured in the Profile section. Navigate to Profile > 2. Administration > Online Booking.
Set up your availability by creating Time Slots. View our tutorial for online booking here.